- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time20 minutes
- Recipe serves 4
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread , melted
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms , halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes , halved
- 3/4 lb. rigatoni pasta , cooked and drained
|Calories from Fat||60.00 |
|Total Fat||7.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||68.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.0 g|
|Vitamin C||100.0 %|
|Vitamin A||25.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix 1/2 of the melted Country Crock® Spread, parsley and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Toss bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes with remaining melted Country Crock® Spread and arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss hot rigatoni with roasted vegetables and lemon mixture. Garnish, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.