Stroganoff-Style Peas & Mushrooms
- Cooking time12
- Prep time10
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms start to release liquid and brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in peas and black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley.