Simply Sautéed Vegetables
- Cooking time8
- Prep time4
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and/or zucchini)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1 tablespoon Country Crock. Season,with salt and pepper if desired.