Simply Sautéed Vegetables
- Cooking time8 minutes
- Prep time4 minutes
- Recipe serves 4
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread , divided
- 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables , (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and/or zucchini)
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
|Calories from Fat||40.00|
|Total Fat||4.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||10.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.0 g|
|Vitamin C||130.0 %|
|Vitamin A||180.0 %|
- MELT 2 tablespoons Country Crock® in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat .
- SAUTE vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- TOP with remaining 1 tablespoon Country Crock. Season,with salt and pepper if desired.
TIP: In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen vegetables right from the freezer and follow directions above! Cost per recipe*: $4.69. Cost per serving*: $1.17. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.