Stuffed Chicken Caprese
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- Recipe serves 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil , patted dry and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
|Calories from Fat||110.00|
|Total Fat||13.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||2.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g|
|Vitamin C||15.0 %|
|Vitamin A||8.0 %|
- Make deep cut in center of each chicken breast half to form pocket with knife parallel to cutting board. Evenly stuff pockets with mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle tops with basil.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, top side down, 3 to 4 minutes until browned; turn. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with pan juices.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.