The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Recipe serves 4
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil Stick
- 1 large sweet onion , sliced
- 1 bag (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 8 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 4 brioche rolls
|Total Fat||-1.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||-1.000 g|
|Total Carbs||-1.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1.0 g|
|Vitamin D||-1.000 mcg|
- Melt Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil Stick in large nonstick skillet and cook onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove onion and keep warm.
- Add spinach to same skillet and cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Add eggs to same skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are set, about 1 minute.
- Arrange onion, spinach and eggs evenly on rolls.
For extra creamy eggs, stir 1/2 cup of your favorite grated cheese into beaten eggs before cooking.