- Cooking time10
- Prep time5
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices American cheese
- Melt Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in eggs and ham. Cook over low heat, lifting edges with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom, until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Divide egg mixture into quarters.
- Spread English muffins, if desired, with additional Spread, then top with cheese and egg mixture.