Wake up to mouth-watering aromas of freshly baked banana muffins. Use Country Crock® Buttery Sticks to make them extra moist and delicious. These treats will disappear in record time.
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time15 min
- Portions 12
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 medium eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, melted
- 1 large banana, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12 muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk and melted Country Crock® Buttery Sticks in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir into flour mixture with wooden spoon just until blended. Fold in banana and almonds. Evenly spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar.