Peach Blackberry Crumble
This delicious Peach Blackberry Crisp is so full of sweet summer flavor, you'll want to make it every night of the week. And it's so easy, you can. We add just the right amount of sugar to enhance the natural sweetness of the peaches and berries. We know that crumbles are all about the crumb, so our recipe has a generous crumb topping so you'll get delicious crumb topping with every juicy bite of fruit.
- Cooking time35 min
- Prep time20 min
- Portions 12
- 5 to 6 medium peaches, sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil Stick
|Energy (kcal)||157 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||660 kJ|
|Protein (g)||2.8 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||36.4 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||33.3 g|
|Sugar (g)||24.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.1 g|
|Fat (g)||0.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.3 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||54 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.13 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||246 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||9.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||32 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.84 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||214 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a shallow 1-quart baking dish. Place baking dish on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, to catch any drips during baking.
- Combine peaches, blackberries, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, salt and lemon juice in prepared baking dish.
- Combine remaining brown sugar, remaining flour, oats and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Using a pastry cutter or fork, work Country Crock Plant Butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over peach mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbling and topping is golden. If topping starts to get too dark, cover loosely with aluminum foil.
There's no need to peel the peaches for this crumble as the skin gets tender during baking and also adds to the beautiful color of the pie. Thawed frozen peaches can be substituted for fresh peaches.