Pear Blueberry Tart
- Cooking time45 min
- Prep time15 min
- Portions 10
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large ripe pears, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9-inch tart pan with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange prepared pan on cookie sheet; set aside.
- Combine flour, 6 tablespoons granulated sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread with fork until mixture is size of coarse crumbs. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup Spread with brown sugar and cinnamon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pears, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in blueberries and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in lemon peel.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in crust, then top with pear mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Cool completely on wire rack.