Baked Zucchini Fries
Our 4 ingredient recipe for Baked Zucchini Fries are a healthier alternative to French fries, and they taste better too thanks to the fresh buttery taste of Country Crock®. They take just 15 minutes to prep, then the zucchini fries bake in the oven until perfectly crisp, so clean up is a breeze.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- Portions 4
- 3 small zucchini, cut into sticks
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Heat oven to 425°. Brush baking sheet with additional Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Toss zucchini with Spread in large bowl until coated. Combine crumbs and Parmesan on plate. Coat zucchini with crumb mixture; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned and crumbs are crisp. Serve, if desired, with salsa or ketchup.