- Cooking time50 min
- Prep time5 min
- Portions 8
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (about 15)
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D or Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut wings in half at joint.
- Arrange wings in prepared pan. Bake 50 minutes or until wings are thoroughly cooked and crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine melted spread, hot pepper sauce, sesame seeds and salt in large bowl. Add cooked wings; toss to coat.
Cost per recipe*: $5.76 Cost per serving*: $0.72 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.