Matcha Breakfast Crinkle Cookies
Make a batch of our Matcha Breakfast Crinkle Cookies to keep on hand for those times that you need breakfast in a hurry or for a quick guilt-free snack. Made with oat and almond flour and Country Crock Plant Butter, these Matcha Breakfast Crinkles are vegan, gluten free and delicious!
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, divided
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Plant Butter Sticks with Avocado Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Energy (kcal)||1685 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||7046 kJ|
|Protein (g)||54.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||231.7 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||186.5 g|
|Sugar (g)||109.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||45.2 g|
|Fat (g)||61.3 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||6.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||50.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||33.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||16.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||1436 mg|
|Salt (g)||3.56 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||5 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||603 mg|
|Iron (mg)||10.74 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1953 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder and 1/8 teaspoon ginger; set aside.
- Combine oat flour, almond flour, cream of tartar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, remaining sugar, matcha and ginger in large bowl.
- Combine melted Country Crock Plant Butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir Plant Butter mixture into oat flour mixture until combined.
- Roll dough into balls, about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough each. Roll the dough balls in reserved sugar-matcha mixture.
- Arrange dough balls 3 inches apart on baking sheets. Using a cup or glass, flatten cookies to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden. Cool cookies on baking sheet 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.